Nutrition is always a heavy topic but it doesn’t have to be. Kelly Agnew, a holistic nutritionist, explains why there’s a big distinction between going on a diet and changing your diet and why it is important to listen to your own body. Get ready to learn more about your hormonal health and holistic practices to heal adrenal fatigue.
Recently you hear more and more about hormonal health and adrenal fatigue but what is really? Kelly Agnew joins me for this episode where we dive into healthy eating habits, healing adrenal fatigue and realistic goals. I’ve never had big struggles with eating healthy but in times of stress and little time, I do make less healthy food choices.
Kelly shares her wisdom on how to set up simple and fast practices to stay on track. One of the biggest nuggets I got from the interview was to replace the unhealthy options with healthier options. I know it sounds obvious but it deserve to be mentioned again. Slowly phasing out the unhealthy like sugar and refined carbs and choosing for whole grains, nuts, seeds and healthy fats.
Do you want to know the answer to replacing caffeine? Tune in and hear what foods to eat to eat for a balanced hormonal health!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Kelly got her first high paced corporate job but then… [3:52]
- She went to a naturopath to find a solution to her symptoms [4:45]
- Why we hear so much more about burnouts these days [7:52]
- Food can trigger the same stress response as an actual stressful situation [9:46]
- Adrenal fatigue and the caffeine controversy [16:03]
- Food to eat to feel energized (without drinking caffeine 😉) [19:16]
- Why should and shouldn’t you try intermittent fasting or keto diet [23:02]
- There’s no one right way to eat [25:50]
- Adrenal fatigue is often not recognized by doctor and it isn’t the correct terminology [28:10]
- How to recognize adrenal fatigue as a mom [33:05]
- Kelly’s number one advice around nutrition and diet [36:14]
SELECTED LINKS FROM THE EPISODE:
More information on naturopathy: Episode 32: Infertility and Nutrition with Naturopath Carmen
Astrologer | Yoga Teacher | Mom
I get it, combining motherhood and entrepreneurship isn’t a walk in the park. But I’m here to tell you that you can do! You can tap into your zone of genius, get into the natural flow of life and turn your life and business around!